- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed. If you don’t, see your system administrator.
- Copy the plugin zip file (woocommerce-product-payments.x.x.x.zip) up to your server and unzip it somewhere on the file system.
- Copy the “woocommerce-product-payments” folder into the /wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for “woocommerce-product-payments” and click Activate.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Manual Installation Method 2 DFM Gateway plugin for WooCommerce Print
Created by: Marco - DreamfoxMedia Support
Modified on: Wed, 23 Mar, 2022 at 3:43 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.